In the midst of what is now being considered a global pandemic with the Coronavirus [COVID-19] we must remain committed to the health of our patients and staff. In order to do so, we have made the hard decision to close our practice to preventive and elective procedures starting Wednesday, March 18 until Thursday, April 30.
If you're experiencing a dental emergency, please call us at (414)762-9010.
During this time, we ask that all patients be mindful of the health of other patients and our staff. We are striving to continue to provide care and treating individuals with compromised health, inhibits this ability.
• Please cancel/reschedule your appointment if you exhibit any signs of respiratory illness.
• We reserve the right to postpone/reschedule treatment for individuals who arrive at the office in a compromised state of health.
• Patients who have traveled to China, or surrounding areas, within the last 14 days or who have come in close contact with someone suspected to have Coronavirus [COVID-19] are asked to reschedule their appointments.
• We ask that customary gestures, such as hand-shaking, will be limited during this time.
• Please practice good hand hygiene and utilize the hand sanitizer provided.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our office. Your health and safety are important to us at Oak Creek Dental. For additional information regarding the current guidelines for dental professionals from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or the American Dental Association (ADA) please visit the following websites:
Oak Creek Dental