Teeth WHitening in Oak Creek
A brighter smile can change the way you feel about your smile and give you the confidence boost you’ve been looking for! At Oak Creek Dental Care, we offer professional take-home teeth whitening kits so you can restore your smile safely, quickly, and on your own schedule. Call us today to learn more about how you can get professional whitening results in the comfort of your own home!
How does teeth
A huge variety of teeth whitening products exist on the market today. Professional-grade whitening products provide superior results and brighten your smile with safe, gentle care. The key ingredient in our teeth whitening products is a special type of volatile oxygen molecule, called a “peroxide.” These highly-volatile molecules react strongly to the organic compounds that stain teeth. When a peroxide contacts a stain, the chemical bonds holding it to the enamel are broken, “bleaching” the stain away, and restoring the natural brightness of your teeth.
The take-home Teeth Whitening process
We offer custom-made take-home teeth whitening kits for each patient. Dr. Saleki will take impressions of your teeth and use them to create custom-made dental trays. Then, we'll provide you with a professional-grade whitening gel or paste, and give you instructions for your treatment.
Simply apply the whitening products and wear your trays as instructed for a period of 2-3 weeks. By the end of your treatment, your teeth will be up to 5-10 shades whiter and free of issues like coffee stains and yellowing.
The Benefits of Take-Home Teeth Whitening
Here are just a few reasons patients love professional whitening from Oak Creek Dental Care:
- Treatment on your terms – You don’t have to spend a long time in the dentist’s chair, and you can treat yourself on your own schedule.
- Professional-grade results – Take-home teeth whitening offers the same results as in-office whitening because we use the same clinical-grade peroxide compounds and custom-fit trays.
- Gradual whitening – Unlike in-office whitening, take-home teeth whitening offers gradual results over a period of weeks. This makes it less obvious that you’ve had your teeth whitened.
- Restore your youthful appearance – Teeth tend to become yellow and stained with age, so removing these discolorations can help you look more youthful.
- Boost your confidence – Best of all, you’ll feel great about your smile, and you won’t feel self-conscious about stained or yellowed teeth.
Schedule a cosmetic Consultation today
If you’re ready to get started with teeth whitening or you’re interested in other cosmetic treatments, contact Oak Creek Dental Care for an appointment right away. Dr. Saleki will listen to your needs and discuss your options for treatment. Give us a call at (414) 762-9010 to get started, or visit us in-person at 132 E Drexel Ave, Oak Creek, WI, 53154 if you’re nearby. We’re always accepting new patients, so we hope to see you soon!